At-a-Glance Educational Offerings
- Hosted/Sponsored by your organization
- You determine location, size of group and dates
- College provides to quality, experienced presenters
- Basic and Advanced Coursework Offered
Click here to inquire
Click here to see a typical Course Agenda for Basic and Advanced Courses.
Annual Symposium on Advancing the Standards in Wound Care
- Early registration discounts
- Qualifies for a live activity maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
- Back to Basics Course offered weekend of Symposium
At conclusion of the Symposium, wound care specialists will be able to:
- Conduct all wound care management that will contribure to quality patient care
- Demonstrate evidence-based wound care management
Click here to see a Symposium Agenda
- Back to Basics
- Advanced Education in Wound Care
Wound Industry News
[dt_sc_titled_box type=”titled-box” title=”The Educational Mission of the College” variation=”blue”]The College exists to meet the educational needs of its members in order to allow them to provide their patients with the most up-to-date, evidence-based wound care. Through quality educational offerings, the College provides the wound care community the tools, irrespective of their specific discipline, to perform the best possible wound care.
The College offers two wound care education avenues, the first is an on-site hosted option which your organization can fund. The second allows individuals to learn from top presenters in the industry in a conference setting. The College will soon offer online educational courses that you may take at your leisure.
Full descriptions of each college offering is available to the right.[/dt_sc_titled_box]